What is the True Blue Special Needs Plan?
The True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO D-SNP) is a health plan designed to meet the needs of Idahoans who are eligible for Medicare and Enhanced Medicaid benefits.
To join a coordinated care plan, you must be enrolled in Medicare Part A, Part B and Enhanced Idaho Medicaid. You must also be at least 21 years of age and live in the designated service area.
If you meet eligibility requirements, you have an option to combine your Medicare and Medicaid benefits into one plan, with just one ID card.
True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO D-SNP) features:
- 4.5 Star-Rated plan
- One card for both Medicare and Medicaid benefits
- $0 monthly premium and $0 copay for services (share of cost may apply to waiver services)
- $0 Part D prescription deductible
- Home and community-based services
- Local and highly rated customer service
- Access to a large provider network
- In-home visits from a care coordinator
- Additional benefits
The benefit information provided below is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits.
2020 Plan Overview
|Premium||PCP Office Visit||Part D Deductible||Specialist Office Visit||Inpatient Hospital Care||Fitness Options|
|True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO D-SNP) Includes Part D Prescription Coverage||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0 annual gym membership or two at home fitness kits|
*All cost sharing on this plan is based on the particiant's level of Medicaid eligibility.
Ready to enroll in the True Blue Special Needs Plan? Enroll online now or call us at 1-888-495-2583 (TTY 800-377-1363). We are available seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. October 1 through March 31. Between April 1 and September 30, we are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., or fill out this contact request form to have a Customer Service Advocate call you.
- D-SNP Benefits At a Glance
- Plan Brochure
Una opción del plan coordinado de medicaremedicaid
- Medicaid Drug List
- Enrollment Application
Formulario de inscripción al Plan True Blue Special Needs 2020
- Summary of Benefits
Resumen de beneficios para el año 2020
- Additional Benefits Flyer
Beneficios adicionales del Plan True Blue Special Needs
- Evidence of Coverage (updated 12/12/2019)
Evidencia de cobertura
- Annual Notice of Change
Aviso anual de cambios para 2020
- Standard Formulary (printable list of covered drugs, updated 08/01/2020)
Vademécum farmacológico estándar para 2020 (lista de medicamentos cubiertos, actualizado 08/01/2020)
- Enrollee Handbook
Manual para afiliados
- Member Claim Form
- National Coverage Determinations (NCD) - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) occasionally makes a change or revision in Medicare coverage. We are required to notify you in our member newsletter when a National Coverage Determination (NCD) occurs. You can review decisions using Medicare's Coverage Database. Visit www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database to get started.
- Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Advantage plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.medicare.gov.
- Additional eligibility and general information on Medicaid can be found on the Idaho Department of Health and Welfare website or you can call them toll free at 1-833-814-8568.
- Medicare Dual Eligible Information
Alternative Formats for Information
You have a right to get information in a way that meets your needs. Each year you are in our plan, we must tell you about the plan’s benefits and your rights in a way that you can understand. To get information in a way that you can understand, call Customer Service. Our plan has people who can answer questions in different languages.
This information is available in alternate languages and formats. Information is available in a paper format. We can give you information in Braille or large print. This information is free of charge to you.
Please call Customer Service at Blue Cross of Idaho Customer Service at 1-888-495-2583 (TTY: 1-800-377-1363) if you need information in another format.
Questions? Contact Us:
BLue Cross of Idaho Customer Service at 1-888-495-2583
Hours of Operation
We are available seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
October 1 through March 31. Between April 1 and September 30, we are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
PO Box 8406 | Boise, Idaho | 83707-2406