What is the True Blue Special Needs Plan?
The True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO D-SNP) is a health plan designed to meet the needs of Idahoans who are eligible for Medicare and Enhanced Medicaid benefits.
To join a coordinated care plan, you must be enrolled in Medicare Part A, Part B and Enhanced Idaho Medicaid. You must also be at least 21 years of age and live in the designated service area.
If you meet eligibility requirements, you have an option to combine your Medicare and Medicaid benefits into one plan, with just one ID card.
True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO D-SNP) features:
- 4.5 Star-Rated plan
- One card for both Medicare and Medicaid benefits
- $0 monthly premium and $0 copay for services (share of cost may apply to waiver services)
- $0 Part D prescription deductible
- Home and community-based services
- Local and highly rated customer service
- Access to a large provider network
- In-home visits from a care coordinator
- Additional benefits
The benefit information provided below is a brief summary, not a comprehensive description of benefits.
2020 Plan Overview
|Premium||PCP Office Visit||Part D Deductible||Specialist Office Visit||Inpatient Hospital Care||Fitness Options|
|True Blue Special Needs Plan (HMO D-SNP) Includes Part D Prescription Coverage||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0*||$0 annual gym membership or two at home fitness kits|
*All cost sharing on this plan is based on the particiant's level of Medicaid eligibility.
Ready to enroll in the True Blue Special Needs Plan? Enroll online now or call us at 1-888-495-2583 (TTY 800-377-1363). We are available seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. October 1 through March 31. Between April 1 and September 30, we are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., or fill out this contact request form to have a Customer Service Advocate call you.
- Plan Brochure (Espanol)
- Medicaid Drug List
- Enrollment Application
Formulario de inscripción al Plan True Blue Special Needs 2020
- Summary of Benefits
Resumen de beneficios para el año 2020
- Additional Benefits Flyer
Beneficios adicionales del Plan True Blue Special Needs
- Evidence of Coverage (updated 12/12/2019)
Evidencia de cobertura
- Annual Notice of Change
Aviso anual de cambios para 2020
- Standard Formulary (printable list of covered drugs, updated 04/01/2020)
Vademécum farmacológico estándar para 2020 (lista de medicamentos cubiertos, actualizado 04/01/2020)
- Enrollee Handbook
Manual para afiliados
- Member Claim Form
- National Coverage Determinations (NCD) - Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) occasionally makes a change or revision in Medicare coverage. We are required to notify you in our member newsletter when a National Coverage Determination (NCD) occurs. You can review decisions using Medicare's Coverage Database. Visit www.cms.gov/medicare-coverage-database to get started.
- Medicare beneficiaries may enroll in Blue Cross of Idaho Medicare Advantage plans through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at www.medicare.gov.
- Idaho Medicaid
- Medicare Dual Eligible Information