What is Blue Cross Idaho Medicaid Plus?
Blue Cross Idaho Medicaid Plus is a health plan that coordinates most of your Medicaid benefits. To join, you must be enrolled in Medicare Part A, Part B and Enhanced Idaho Medicaid. You must also be at least 21 years of age and live in the designated service area.
Blue Cross Idaho Medicaid Plus plan features:
- $0 monthly premium
- $0 copay for healthcare services (share of cost may apply to waiver services)
- Access to a large provider network
- Local and highly-rated customer service
- Coordinated care for Medicaid benefits
- Care specialist, whom will be your single point of contact and your healthcare advocate
- Discounts through our exclusive Blue Cross of Idaho member program